1. The fattest knight at King Arthur’s round table was
Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye-doctor on an Alaskan island, but
it turned out to be an optical Aleutian .
3. She was only a whisky-maker, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber-band pistol was confiscated from an algebra
class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still
6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited
7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in
8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
9. A hole has been found in the nudist-camp wall. The police
are looking into it.
10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
11. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
12.Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One
hat said to the other: ‘You stay here; I’ll go on a
13. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it
14. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said:
‘Keep off the Grass.’
15. The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a
small medium at large.
16. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is
now a seasoned veteran.
17. A backward poet writes inverse.
18. In a democracy it’s your vote that counts. In
feudalism it’s your count that votes.
19. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of
20. If you jumped off the bridge in Paris , you’d be in
21. A vulture carrying two dead raccoons boards an airplane.
The stewardess looks at him and says, ‘I’m sorry,
sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger.’
22. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the
other and says, ‘Dam!’
23. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit
a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once
again that you can’t have your kayak and heat it too.
24. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, ‘I’ve lost my
electron.’ The other says, ‘Are you sure?’ The
first replies, ‘Yes, I’m positive.’
25. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain
during a root-canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.
26. A geologist exploring an earthquake fell to his death
through no fault of his own
27. There was the person who sent ten puns to friends, with
the hope that at least one of the puns would make them
laugh. No pun in ten did.