(Send me more, please!)
- What’s the definition of a will? (It’s a dead giveaway).
- In democracy it’s your vote that counts. In feudalism it’s your count that votes.
- A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
- A lot of money is tainted. It taint yours and it taint mine.
- Acupuncture is a jab well done.
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
- Local Area Network in Australia: The LAN down under.
- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
- A plateau is a high form of flattery.
- Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.