Here are a number of pages to guide you, the client, through the process of being edited.
- Having everything in Black and White is good for both of us! The contract/agreement
- The trauma of being edited – Why it looks WORSE than it really is!
- Technical details
- About Styles. VERY IMPORTANT! Go to this page, which offers you a document in PDF.
- How to make keyboard shortcuts: If you find yourself wasting time always having to move your cursor up to the ribbon (e.g. to accept changes one after the other), make yourself an “Accept Change” shortcut and REALLY speed up the process.
- All my changes are TRACKED: Make sure you know how to deal with them! Using Track Changes: Reviewing your paper (method 1)
- Review your paper (2-window method)
- A bit about naming files – How I dealing with all those versions flying back and forth.
- The “Almost Final Draft” – Some important instructions, especially regarding tracking!